Riley Shea, CPA
The world around us is constantly evolving to a more technologically advanced landscape. As a Chartered Professional Accountant with a forward-thinking approach, Riley will help transition your business to the future. He is aware of the diverse needs for services across various industries, and will add a unique advisory perspective, gained through his past experiences working with privately held businesses in Prince Edward Island. Riley’s approach will allow business owners to attain the most efficient and valuable use of their time: operating and growing their business.
Riley will be able to provide Island-wide assistance in the following areas:
- Desktop accounting system conversions to Cloud Accounting Solutions
- Monthly accounting services tailored to your business
- Corporate year-end compliance
- Business plans and other advisory services
- Business start-up support
- Personal tax assistance and planning
Outside of work Riley enjoys travelling, coaching/playing hockey, golfing and spending time with friends and family in Tignish. Riley also currently serves as the Treasurer at the Boys & Girls Club in Charlottetown.
“We’ve all got the same 24 hours, let’s get some back for you to do the things you love.”
CONTACT RILEY TODAY